Pole Canyon Loop from Bridal Veil Falls, 7.3

Sean invited me to join his group of engineers for a beautiful run and a fantastic new trail this morning.  We started on the Bonneville Shoreline Trail from the Bridal Veil Falls parking lot (just west of Bridal Veil Falls).   After just over two miles on the BST (just past the archery range dirt road), we took a left on a lightly traveled single track trail up Pole Canyon.  That trail looped around and eventually came back to the BST.  It was enjoyable to meet up with a great group of trail runners and to have them show me this new side trail.  It is a fun loop. I will do it again.






Minor casualties. One day I'll learn to put away my phone and run.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Oak Trail - Above Spanish Fork Reservoir

Tower Mountain (Water Canyon to Dixon Peak)

Trail 051 - Orem Water Tower / Dry Canyon Loop, 7.1