Grove Creek - Battle Creek Loop, 8.5

I met up with Sean for the middle section of his 14-miler (Dry Canyon - Grove Creek Loop).  I parked at the mouth of Battle Creek and caught Sean who had started twenty-five minutes early at Dry Canyon.  We followed the dirt roads north along the bench to Grove Creek, ran up the steep Grove Creek trail to Indian Springs (One of my favorite places in all of Utah County), and then I let him continue along the Curly Springs Trail to Dry Canyon while I ran down Battle Creek and returned home just in time to help shuttle kids to soccer games. My phone crashed half way through, and I forgot to start my watch, so I don't have the exact mileage or a map.  I have done this run backward several times - click here for that to see that info.

 Indian Springs
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Oak Trail - Above Spanish Fork Reservoir

Tower Mountain (Water Canyon to Dixon Peak)

Trail 051 - Orem Water Tower / Dry Canyon Loop, 7.1