Look Out Point - Above Spanish Oaks Reservoir

As you can see on the map below, there is a whole network of trails in this area.  I had fun exploring the trails, and ultimately making it to Outlook Point - overlooking all of Spanish Fork.  This is a fun place to run or hike.  You can pick your distance and destination.




 





Interestingly, this was a third option.  Originally, I met Brian at Maple Canyon at 5:00 AM.  We had planned to run from Kirkman Hollow to Maple Canyon, but a rain storm convinced us to try another trail.  After driving for a few minutes toward Provo Canyon, where the skies looked clear, I realized I had forgotten my work clothes.  So I flipped around and did this short run closer to home instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Oak Trail - Above Spanish Fork Reservoir

Tower Mountain (Water Canyon to Dixon Peak)

Trail 051 - Orem Water Tower / Dry Canyon Loop, 7.1